Level 2 – Our Primary curriculum consists of?systematic studies from books of the Old and New Testaments designed to be used by very early readers (Level 2a) or by early readers (Level 2b).
Levels 2a and 2b-Primary run in parallel with Level 3-Youth, Level 4-Senior Youth and Global Adult materials allowing the whole family or the church family to be engaged in studying the same book of the Bible together.
The essential elements of a Level 2-Primary class are:
- Home study questions for the children to engage with the Bible for themselves. This element allows the children to be taught by the Holy Spirit as they focus on the meaning of the Scripture passage.
- Facilitated class discussion based on the home study questions where they discover together what God is saying through the passage.
- A short talk aims to apply the passage of Scripture to the children?s lives.
- Learning a memory verse and prayer are vital elements.
- An atmosphere of love and care makes learning easy and fun.